February 7, 1968 – August 5, 2019
Another friend lost too soon.
Delivered by Shannon, Missy, and Danny’s brother BJ. Below are some excerpts.
- When I would pull up on site and park, you and your best friend would be waiting on me. I would say “good morning sunshine.” You called me “Missy Sunshine” and that was what you called me for the next five years.
- Danny you have brought joy and happiness to my life and everyone you came in contact with.
- You made my days at work so easy with your hugs and kisses and laughter.
- You, Danny, are a true inspiration to me. I love you and will miss you so very much and I want to thank you for being you.
- Danny had a contagious smile. He loved listening to music and dancing. There were times when he would sing songs to people as if it were some inside joke between friends. His voice would echo through the hallway when he sang Oh Happy Day, You Are My Sunshine, or Baby Shark.
- He went to work and liked to socialize with all his coworkers. He kept a collection of magazines he got from Dean. On payday, Danny’s favorite thing to do was to order a cheeseburger with a whole bunch of fries, and he loved his “Hoo Hoo.”
- Danny loved going to church on Sunday morning; getting coffee and cookies, and singing songs about Jesus with his friends.
- He loved to watch cartoons. His favorite was SpongeBob.
- Even though Danny isn’t here he will always be in our hearts. We try to remember that death only took his body because heaven took his soul. Danny was a big part of the BlueWest family and will be dearly missed.
Special thanks to Good News Baptist Church and Pastor Steve for opening your space and hearts to us.
A video compilation of pictures is on Facebook.